Malachi’s Ninja Party!

For two weeks straight, I checked the weather every day.  60% chance of rain.  40% chance of rain.  20% chance of rain.  0% chance of rain. Whew… I was relieved.  And then… 60% chance of rain.  80% chance of rain.  100% chance of rain.  Thankfully, it was for the afternoon, and our party was midday.  With a Ninja obstacle course and a bounce house, I was very grateful the weatherman was right; we were safe until the party’s end!  (No more checking the weather 2 weeks out for me!)

np1 np2 np3 np4 np5

np6

We catered in Chinese food, which was a huge help.  The kids LOVED the chow mien, and I didn’t have to cook.

np16

np7 np8

The kids only took a break from the bounce house to go the Ninja training course… (over and over and over!)

np9

np10 np11 np12

Malachi requested a “strawberry lemonade cake,” so I made a lemon cake with strawberry frosting.  (Hence, the pink…)

np13

Presents:  I just love the forced smiles in the picture below!  🙂

np14-5 np14 np15

Still can’t believe my baby is 5!

Happy birthday, my favorite ninja!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s